Get a Grip on Your Business with Nate Wolfson
Are You Running Your Business or Is It Running You?
If you’d like to be more in control of your organization, you need to learn how EOS® can help you get what you want out of your business.
EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) is a proven, comprehensive business system with practical tools. This presentation helps participants learn a simple "way of operating" that helps leadership teams clarify their vision, instill focus and accountability, and become a cohesive team. Leaders looking for a silver bullet or the next "flavor of the month“ idea need not attend.
Packed with Nate’s insider’s insights, this workshop teaches attendees to see their businesses in a whole new light. Nate reveals how to achieve better results through strengthening the Six Key ComponentsTM of their businesses to create alignment and synchronize all the pieces to produce the results they want.
Five Key Takeaways:
- Focus on the Six Key Components of top companies: Vision, People, Data, Issues, Process, and Traction
- Learn a powerful tool to clarify and achieve your vision
- Work with two simple tools that will get the right people in the right seats
- Build the right company scorecard to deliver an absolute pulse on your business
- Master practical tools that successful entrepreneurs use to get more done
- Industry Conferences
- Peer Groups
- Learning Sessions
- Any Business Event for Entrepreneurs
Tailored to your needs, sessions run from one (1) to four (4) hours.